Wednesday, July 14, 2010

NOT CAST DOWN

See on whom no blessings fall,
A sharp reminder to us all,
Of higher powers now at work,
To drive the human race berserk.

See on him the curse of death,
That draws away his labouring breath,
Until a faint and feeble sigh,
He casts when forced to yield and die.

I will not by disappointment
Cast down be:
To any dank dark dungeon of deep despair;
Or by sinful society
Shackled be:
To the cold callous circumstances of cruel adversity;

I will by encouragement
Edified be:
Along with the enabled enlightened elect;
Who by the LORD in salvation
Uplifted be:
To the success of His highly righteous citadel.

Habakkuk 3:17,18,19.

Psalm 37:21,22,23,24; 34.

Psalm 91:14-16  Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he has known My Name. (15) He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. (16) With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him My Salvation.
Psalm 147:6  The LORD lifts up the meek: he casts the wicked down to the ground.

1Samuel 2:6,7,8,9,10; Job 22:29; Revelation 3:21;


No comments:

Post a Comment